As a new visitor in our congregation, there are a few things you can expect:
- You can expect to encounter the presence of God. Our services are in the process of being built so that people walk away impressed with who God is and want to come back again!
- You can expect to experience many forms of worship, including but not limited to music, song, liturgical prayers, free prayer, dance, art, and more.
- You can expect to walk into a family. We believe that our community is a family and we love our family. From the youngest to the oldest, we welcome everyone in to encounter the love of God in our services. Feel free to keep your kids with you during service, or utilize our childcare; whatever you feel most comfortable with.
- You can expect to come as you are. We are accepting of any dress code. However, we encourage business-casual attire.
- Lastly, you can expect to be welcomed. Ayts Chayim – Tree of Life is a diverse family of Jews and Gentiles from every background and life experience. We, as a community, are excited about each individual who walks through our door.